Pitch Venture Capital Pty Ltd, trading as Pitch Networks
This policy applies to our websites (www.pitchnetworks.co) and all associated pitchnetworks.co domains, our platforms (connect.pitchnetworks.co and expert.pitchnetworks.co) and our social media pages (collectively, our “Sites”) and the services you can access through them.
2. TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information we collect may include the following:
○ mailing or street address;
○ email address;
○ social media information;
○ telephone number and other contact details; age;
○ date of birth; credit card or other payment information;
○ information about your business or personal circumstances;
○ information in connection with client surveys, questionnaires and promotions; your device identity and type, I.P. address, geo-location information, page view statistics, advertising data and standard web log information;
○ information about third parties; and any other information provided by you to us via our Sites, or our online presence, or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
3. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect personal information either directly from you, or from third parties, including where you:
○ contact us through our Sites;
○ receive goods or services from us;
○ submit any of our online sign up forms;
○ communicate with us via email, telephone, SMS, social applications (such as LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter) or otherwise;
○ interact with our Sites, social applications, services, content and advertising; and
○ invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
We may also collect personal information from you when you use or access our Sites. This may be done through use of web analytics tools, 'cookies' or other similar tracking technologies that allow us to track and analyse your usage of our Sites. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other device and enable and allow the creator of the cookie to identify when you visit different websites. If you do not wish information to be stored as a cookie, you can disable cookies in your web browser.
We may use Google Analytics to collect and process data, including when you use third party websites or apps. To find out more see How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps.
4. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
to provide services or information to you;
○ for record keeping and administrative purposes;
○ to provide information about you to our contractors, employees, consultants, agents or other third parties for the purpose of providing goods or services to you;
○ to improve and optimise our service offering and customer experience;
○ to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements with third parties;to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you and for the purpose of direct marketing (in accordance with the Spam Act). In this regard, we may use email, SMS, social media or mail to send you direct marketing communications. You can opt out of receiving marketing materials from us by using the opt-out facility provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link); and
○ to send you administrative messages, reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, and other information requested by you.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION We may disclose your personal information to cloud-providers, contractors and other third parties located inside or outside of Australia. If we do so, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient deals with such personal information in a manner consistent with how we deal with it.
We may disclose your information to our third party service providers, agents and subcontractors (Suppliers) for the purposes of providing services to us or directly to you on our behalf, including the operation and maintenance of our Sites and social media pages. Our Suppliers can be categorised as follows:
Recipient / relationship to us
Industry sector (& sub-sector)
Advertising, PR, digital and creative agencies
Cloud software system providers, including database, email and document management providers
IT (Cloud Services)
Customer care/service providers
Customer Services (Support)
Delivery and mailing services providers
Logistics (Delivery Service)
Facilities and technology service providers including scanning and data destruction providers
IT (Data Management)
Social media platforms
Media (Social Media)
Insurers and insurance brokers
Insurance (Underwriting & Broking)
Legal, security and other professional advisers and consultants
Professional Services (Legal & Accounting)
Website hosting services providers
Media (Advertising & PR)
When we use Suppliers, we only disclose to them any personal information that is necessary for them to provide their services and only where we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information safe and secure.
We may disclose the personal information to other third parties for the purpose if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request, including by the police, courts, tribunals or regulators.
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is secure and protected from misuse or unauthorised access. Our information technology systems are password protected, and we use a range of administrative and technical measures to protect these systems. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Our Sites may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those linked websites and we suggest you review the privacy policies of those websites before using them.
8. EQUESTING ACCESS OR CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to request access to the personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details set out below including your name and contact details. We may need to verify your identity before providing you with your personal information. In some cases, we may be unable to provide you with access to all your personal information and where this occurs, we will explain why. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information within a reasonable timeframe.
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us using the contact details set out below and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
If you wish to complain about how we handle your personal information held by us, please contact us using the details set out below including your name and contact details. We will investigate your complaint promptly and respond to you within a reasonable time frame.
10. CONTACT US
Name: Tobias Raper (Director)
The Pitch Ecosystem is designed to give startup founders and investors a range of services which covers theentire process of startup development from lightbulb to unicorn. This model cannot be found anywhere else.
Investors find Startups, Startups find Investors
A 10 million dollar fundinvesting in startups
A tech agency building no code software and apps
Investors find Experts in every industry
An online course to learn about how to grow your startup
Online Mag exploring the Australian Startup landscape